Saturday, September 10, 2005

impatience

This vanilla blog is really bothering me. I've been learning how to mess with colors, skins, badges, etc., so I can do something to it. I am torn between wanting to do it myself and wanting it done. I like many sites by Missa of MoonArts/knitblog, and she is soon to post free pics of knitting needles. I'd like to create a banner and button at least, but I must face the fact that I am graphically challenged.

I am also waiting on my KnitPicks package: 8 of 14 days. Lesson learned: when you order yarn with free shipping, you will always wish you ordered more because the moment you click "submit," you are aquiver with anticipation. And who wants to go through that twice? But I told myself that frugality was critical, and it really is appropriate nann=cautious to order all the color cards and test some yarn first. (I am so square. I must plan even my risks.)

But this week the baby silk (alpaca, silk dk?) is on sale at elann--perfect for MIL and SIL Branching Out's for Christmas.

How the hell will I get all these presents knitted in time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home