Monday, August 11, 2008

don't look now, but something's almost finished!


Sprout's JoJo sweater by BeesKnees knits
Originally uploaded by on the sticks

Finally, an almost-FO! I've had a few delicious days off this month and so finally cranked through the hard parts--picking up stitches along the button bands and placket and around the collar. It's pretty clean, though I won't show the undersides just yet. I spent a long time picking out the (almost) perfect buttons. I know it's crazy, really--I held it up to him the other night, and he'll MAYBE get to wear it a couple of times. Oh, well. I shouldn't have let myself get stalled at Thanksgiving, but getting ready to move and then moving and work and all. . .let's just say it doesn't help my procrastinatitus. But I do love how the stripes (Lang Jawoll Aktion colorway 132.0192) turned out. I don't have a pic yet of the cute little square intarsias on the back, but they turned out really cute, too. Now I just have to do the sewing-up (ick).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home