Wednesday, September 21, 2005

still waiting, knit picks!

Some finds this week at Fibers Etc.: the IWK Summer 2003 issue (with Forest Path Stole!) and the IWK Winter 2004 (with Waving Lace Socks). Also the new Sensational Knitted Socks. It was a good week for a little retail therapy: a variety of cumulative hellacious life experiences plus no Knitpicks yet (18 days and counting, but they tracked it and said it will be here by Friday).

However, in the unluck vein, just after I bought the sock book, I got a flyer from Crafter's Choice offering four crafting books for $4 plus S&H. Of the knitting books I've coveted, there was the sock book, Loop-d-Loop, Wrap Style, Knitting Over the Edge. (They also had a companion cookbook site, where I found 30-Minute Meals and Alton Brown's book.) Ah, well--better to support my LYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home