Friday, February 24, 2006

heike socks (aka baby cable rib)

Heike socks (aka baby cable rib)


I'm loving working on these, though I think the yarn doesn't show the pattern extremely well. They'll be snug and still stretchy, and the pattern's a good one to knit when I'm chatting (I've even figured out how to fix the all-important twisted stitch if I space out during the pattern row). I tried to get a good close-up of the pattern stitch but my camera dyslexia prevents that.

I took them today to my doctor's appointment. This is the first time I've ever done that, but truthfully, I'm a little obsessed with these (see last post). I'm often nervous at the doctor's. Before, if the doctor said he had to step out, I just sat there and well, worried. Today, I thought: good on ya! Take yer time, I'll just sit here and knit. While I was knitting, I thought of several important questions I wanted to ask. Knitting: your key to better medical science!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my mother-in-law's story. She was a wonderful woman and I was lucky to have been loved by her.

You've got a great blog here. I'll be back.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home