Thursday, March 02, 2006

b is bloggered

No knitting news today, so instead, pictures of my beloved (who probably doesn't mind that I blogged the dog before I blogged him):

B in PV


We've been married nine years, together thirteen. We have friends getting married soon, and so I've been thinking about marriages.
B crosswordingB with stogie
Ours sustains me, challenges me, infuriates me, grows me, and gives me a place to rest. He has taught me to be kinder to myself. I learned from his optimism that hope in the face of contrary evidence is a wise, not a foolish, thing. He's fast and smart and funny. He's stubborn and persnickety. Someone said to me once, "It's obvious that he adores you." I have worked hard since then to make sure it was obvious--to him especially--that I adore him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home