Thursday, April 13, 2006

sick in blogland

Today it seems that every knitblog I visit, the blogger has been sick with the crud. So healing wishes go out to all suffering with spring flu!!!


Swift in service


My new swift has already come in handy. It does seem like it's making the untangling of the nasty merino laceweight somewhat easier. But I've been so caffeinated and somewhat stressed lately that I can only attend to it for a few minutes. The swirly mohair scarf is coming along, but those 1440-stitch rows take me approximately 2-1/2 hours to complete, so I'm averaging a half a row a night.

This weekend is my friend A's bridemaking. We've planned a journey, rituals (including henna), and she knows none of it. I think she's going to have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home